Work With Us
Wanderruff makes dog collars, harnesses, and leashes out of recycled water bottles for the wagging adventurer — merging comfort and consciousness.
We're looking for a creative, upbeat Marketing Intern to help create TikTok content, engage with the Wanderruff community, and be a member of our small team. These are early days at Wanderruff and this new position is foundational in building this startup. We are looking for a team member that values creativity, sustainability, happiness, and must love dogs.
As our Marketing Intern you'll:
- Work closely with the Founders to create content, brainstorm ideas, and manage online communities.
- Keep your pulse on the latest TikTok and emerging platform trends and propose ideas.
- Create creative and engaging organic content for Instagram, Tiktok, Pinterest, and the website.
- Assist with creating influencer programs
Wanderruff is young but growing fast and in addition to the tasks listed above, applicants should be excited to go beyond their individual role and help to propel the brand in all areas. Hard-working, optimistic and enthusiastic team players are needed.
Who you are:
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution studying digital marketing, communications, or related program
- Ability to come in to our Gastown, Vancouver office
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of TikTok and social media trends
- Energetic, witty, and willing to taking creative risks
- Comfortable both behind and in front of the camera
- Willing to roll your sleeves up and lend a hand in all projects at a small startup
- Has a love for sustainability and our Mother Earth
- Must love dogs
To apply, send your resume and a photo of your dog/ favourite friend's dog to firstname.lastname@example.org (no m!)
As this is a creative and visual role, anything that can showcase your style and personality is helpful.